BY CAR :
> 2 free car parks in Coronmeuse (700 places) and Rue de l'Ile Monsin (2.5 km).
- From the city centre, head along the left bank of the Meuse River towards the Halle des Foires de Liège then to Ile Monsin (where Liège’s autonomous port is located).
- If you arrive via the E25, follow signposts to "Nocturne des Coteaux de la Citadelle" towards Rue de l'Ile Monsin.
Return journeys by bus are free, with buses every 10 minutes, from 7.30 PM to 1 AM, between Rue de l'Ile Monsin (with 6 temporary stops) and Place des Déportés (Tec bus stop).
> 2 free car parks at the CHR Citadelle hospital (1,200 places): access via Rue des Glacis and Boulevard du 12ème de Ligne.
- From the Place Saint Lambert : go up the Cadran, direction E40 then follow
the direction "H - Citadelle"
- Coming from the E313: exit Liège-Vottem, direction "Centre", direction "H-Citadelle"
- Coming from the E40 or the E42: exit "Liège-Burenville", direction "Centre", then direction "H-Citadelle"
Return journeys by bus are free, with buses every 10 minutes, from 7.30 PM to 1 AM, between CHR Citadelle parkings and Place Saint Lambert.
Acces for pedestrians at 40 metres (north entrance).
From 7.30pm till 1am, it will be possible to come back by bus, for free and every 10 minutes. The departure is at the "Rue des Aveugles" or Place
- Fee-paying car parks nearby: the Saint-Georges and Cité car parks (500 places) (access via Quai de La Batte), Saint-Lambert (500 places), Saint-Denis (500 places), and the Cathedral (500 places).
- It is possible to park on the right bank of the Meuse River.
INFORMATION FOR PMR
The site of the Coteaux de la Citadelle, by its steep configuration, has many stairs and streets with steep slopes. These routes are difficult or even impossible for RMCs to access. However, some portions can be used without too much difficulty (blue line).
BY BIKE :
PARKS (FREE, NOT GUARDED)
- Tivoli (near the traffic light)
- Saint Léonard (at wing level)
- Citadel (12th line, level crossing with chemin de la Citadelle)
BY TRAIN :
Station "Liège Saint-Lambert"
BY BUS :
Many bus stops are located near the Nocturne on the Place SaintLambert,
Place du Theatre, Place de la République française, Leopold Street, quai de
la Batte, quai de Maestricht, Place des déportés and at the Citadelle
Check your schedules !